BOOK CLUB QUESTIONS
Please feel free to answer one or two or all when discussing the book(s) with your group. Thanks.
- Which character do you like the most and why? The least and why?
- If you were on a deserted island which character(s) would you select? Which character(s) would you drown?
- What passage from the book stood out to you?
- Are there situations and/or characters you can identify with, if so how?
- Which character(s) would you want to say to you, “I got your back.”? Which one(s) would you like to see with crosshairs on their back(s)?
- Did you learn something you didnt know before?
- Do you feel as if your views on a subject have changed by reading this text?
- Have you had a life-changing revelation from reading this text?
- What major emotion did the story evoke in you as a reader?
- At what point in the book did you decide if you liked it or not? What helped make this decision?
- Name your favorite thing overall about the book. Your least favorite?
- If you could change something about the book what would it be and why?
- Describe what you liked or disliked about the writer’s style?